Efficient, accurate, convenient
The DJI Zenmuse L1 is an affordable and easy-to-use business aerial LiDAR payload designed for DJI's flagship commercial drone, the M300 RTK.
The Zenmuse L1 integrates a Livox sensor, high-precision IMU, a one-inch 20MP CMOS visual camera with mechanical shutter and 3-axis stabilized gimbal system.
The Zenmuse L1 can be used in a wide range of vertical industries, such as energy, AEC, forestry, public safety and more.
The highlights of the Zenmuse L1 are:
- All-in-one solution: integrates a Lidar module, an RGB camera and a high-precision IMU.
- High precision: vertical - 5 cm; Horizontal - 10 cm (with a flight height of 50 m).
- Efficient: covers 2 km² in a single flight (flight speed 10 m / s, flight height 100 m, lateral overlap ratio of 20%).
- High Density Point Cloud: 240,000 effective points / s.
- Multiple Returns: Supports three returns (double and triple returns, point cloud density 480,000 points / sec).
- Measurement range: 450m maximum (80% reflectivity 0 klx).
- Real-time Point Cloud Display: Capable of displaying and measuring point clouds in real time.
- Weather Resistant: IP44 rating, allowing operators to collect data in rainy or foggy environments.
- DJI Ecosystem: Uses DJI Terra for data post-processing.
Optimize data collection
Generate point clouds in real time.
Simplify LiDAR missions
The Zenmuse L1 integrates a powerful and ultralight Livox Lidar module with a 70 ° FOV, a high-precision IMU and a 20-megapixel camera with a 1-inch CMOS sensor.
Zenmuse L1 can generate true color point cloud models in real time or acquire a large area (up to 2 km²) of point cloud data in a single flight.
The Zenmuse L1 Lidar solution can easily penetrate the foliage and foliage.
When the drone unexpectedly loses the GNSS signal, the DJI Zenmuse L1 can continuously use the visual assistant camera to receive the orientation data and maintain the accuracy of the system within a short period of time.
Additional features of DJI Zenmuse L1
Payload Health Management System: Integrated into the DJI Pilot app, the Payload Health Management System records the total usage time of the Zenmuse L1, as well as the number of run times, error logs, and product maintenance tips.
Real-time awareness flight: LiDAR sensor can get the height of the aircraft above the ground in real time and perform a ground awareness flight to ensure data quality and flight safety.
Accuracy Report: After the flight, DJI Pilot will generate an inspection report, display the data quality of the point cloud, the location of the photo, the number of photos and the RTK status, so that the pilot can confirm the quality of the location data.
DJI Zenmuse L1 - Enhance aerial detection
The LiDAR sensor has a wide range of uses.
Generate accurate models and reconstructions
The DJI Zenmuse L1 is aimed at commercial drone users looking for high-precision aerial detection solutions.
LiDAR sensor can empower customers in energy, AEC, public safety, architecture / heritage and forest management.
The Zenmuse L1 is ideal for the following scenarios:
- Topographic survey: collects elevation data in a dense field of vegetation. L1 is capable of extracting digital elevation models (DEM) and digital surface models (DSM).
- Infrastructure Rebuild: Rebuild highly detailed facilities such as power lines and oil and gas pipelines to reduce manned operations, improving efficiency and increasing safety.
- Forestry: Thanks to the Zenmuse L1's multi-echo capability, elevation data in dense forest fields can be easily generated and extracted into DEM and DSM.
- Emergency mapping survey: The Zenmuse L1 is capable of acquiring real-time color point cloud models. This provides up-to-date information for emergency response teams. Zenmuse L1 is IP44 rated can also work in rain / fog conditions as well as low light scenarios.