DJI Matrix 30
DJI Matrix 30
DJI Matrice 30 drone
The DJI Matrice 30 is DJI Enterprise's flagship drone.
DJI TB30 Intelligent Flight Battery NOT included
Including the DJI BS30 Intelligent Battery Station
DJI CARE Shield is self-activating and included in the kit
It fits into a backpack or can be used with the DJI Dock (Dock Version) for standalone deployment.
It integrates multiple high-performance sensors into a single camera payload and can be used with the new DJI FlightHub 2 fleet management and flight planning software.
The M30 has an IP55 rating, making it ideal for missions in hostile environments.
It is the easiest and fastest high-performance DJI Enterprise drone to set up.
Matrix 30 cameras
The M30 series is available in two versions, the M30 and the M30T.
The M30 model has a zoom camera with a 48 megapixel 1/2″ CMOS sensor with 5x to 16x optical and 200x digital zoom, a 12 megapixel wide-angle camera, 8k photo 4K/30 fps video resolution, and a laser rangefinder that can give the precise coordinates of objects up to 1,200 meters away.
The M30T model has an additional 640 x 512 px radiometric thermal camera.
DJI M30 design
- IP55 rated for outstanding performance in harsh environments including wet weather.
- Operating temperatures from -20°C to 50°C.
- Improved first person pilot camera for low light conditions
- Three propeller emergency landing, health management system, six-way obstacle avoidance sensors.
- Four antenna OcuSync 3 Enterprise transmission ensures strong redundancy, and supports LTE link backup, facing challenging terrain and working conditions.
- Foldable integrated lightweight design (3.7kg take-off weight) which is easy to unfold, store and carry anywhere.
- The new self-heating TB30 battery design can support at least 400 charge cycles and allows for a flight time of 41 minutes.
- The BS30 smart charging case allows a quick battery charge from 20% to 90% in 30 minutes.
- New self-locking system and can be folded by simply pressing a button.
M30 Data Security
The M30 offers the best data security in its class.
Offline Updates: Allow future firmware updates to be completed entirely offline. Firmware packages can be downloaded from the DJI official website and saved to an external storage device such as a microSD card, before being loaded into the M30 and updated with DJI Pilot.
Local Data Mode: Acts like Airplane Mode on a phone, completely disconnecting the DJI M30 from the internet, ensuring all data remains in the drone only.
SD Card AES Encryption: Protects all photos, videos and flight logs that are stored on the microSD card using a security code and AES encryption.
DJI RC Plus
The new flagship enterprise controller.
- Bright 7-inch high-definition screen
- IP54 certified which means it can be used in the pouring rain
- The DJI RC Plus has six physical buttons below the control sticks next to the screen. This makes it easier to switch between key controls – such as wide angle, zoom, infrared and FPV views – without having to take your hands off the yoke.
- 6 hours of autonomy on the screen. It has an internal battery and a replaceable external battery, avoiding the interruption of a mission.
- Ports for microSD card, USB, HDMI, USB Type-C and 4G connectivity (where offered), for customers requiring transmission redundancy.
DJI BS30 Battery Station
Battery charging station for the DJI Matrice 30 drone.
The new BS30 fast charging station allows a quick charge for 4 pairs of TB30 batteries from 20% to 90% in 30 minutes.
The self-heating TB30 battery design of the DJI M30 allows for fast charging and can support at least 400 charge cycles and enables a flight time of 41 minutes for the new Matrice 30 drone.
DJI Matrice 30 Drone-In-A-Box Dock
Standalone docking solution for the DJI M30 drone.
The DJI Dock is an autonomous take-off, landing and charging station that allows fully automatic and programmed flights with the DJI M30 series (Dock version).
This opens up the possibility of fully automated and pre-programmed flights that can be monitored and supervised remotely.
Once configured, a fully charged M30 drone can take off from the DJI Dock via FlightHub with 2 pre-programmed automatic missions anywhere within a 7 km radius.
1 x Matrix 30 Drone
1 x BS30 Battery Station
1 x RC Plus Remote Controller
Shipping and Warranty
Shipping and Warranty
All products available in stock will be delivered with an average timing of 24/48 hours.
Italy warranty with dedicated consulting support, contact us!
Free shipping, return in 14 days *.Disclosure
Free express shipping for orders over € 499.
* For return terms and conditions, please visit our returns and refunds policy.
Do you want to buy more products?Contact us
Contact us to request a quote, quantity discounts!